So as the busyness of the holidays are now behind us we embark on a new year 2017!
We start by making big plans and goals for 2017- things to do, places to visit, weight to loose! Then somewhere along the way we make excuses and veer off in another direction. Sometimes coming back or just pitching it out the door and doing whatever comes to mind.
How to do you stay on track?
One of my many goals is to be more intentional-with baby number two on the way and still trying to adjust to toddler Joshua I would like people to know that I'm not totally wrapped up in my family and I do think of them in-between laundry, meal prep and all the other hundreds of things that I do throughout the day. It's a hard thing to do because it does take up so much time but I think it important that people feel loved, thought of and even considered. For me should be somewhat easier as I make cards.... so what better way that giving someone a card to express your thoughts about them!
Valentine's Day is coming up and so is Easter.... look out for a chance to win 3 Free Valentine's Day cards to send to those people in your life your thinking of!
Happy 2017!

https://www.facebook.com/StylisticCreationsbyMia
We start by making big plans and goals for 2017- things to do, places to visit, weight to loose! Then somewhere along the way we make excuses and veer off in another direction. Sometimes coming back or just pitching it out the door and doing whatever comes to mind.
How to do you stay on track?
One of my many goals is to be more intentional-with baby number two on the way and still trying to adjust to toddler Joshua I would like people to know that I'm not totally wrapped up in my family and I do think of them in-between laundry, meal prep and all the other hundreds of things that I do throughout the day. It's a hard thing to do because it does take up so much time but I think it important that people feel loved, thought of and even considered. For me should be somewhat easier as I make cards.... so what better way that giving someone a card to express your thoughts about them!
Valentine's Day is coming up and so is Easter.... look out for a chance to win 3 Free Valentine's Day cards to send to those people in your life your thinking of!
Happy 2017!
https://www.facebook.com/StylisticCreationsbyMia
No comments:
Post a Comment