Stylistic Creations by Mia has been in the works for who knows how long. A good friend of mine told me years ago (Crystal) "what's the worse that can happen?" However, my worse fears were huge and I liked the idea of what may be, without the risk of disappointment. Well 2016 is the year for stepping out and trying!
Welcome to
I have a lot of custom artwork to offer that has my unique handiwork added to it! I have a few hopes for this blog:
1. To engage you to read and experience crafting fun
2. To showcase artwork that you can purchase to give to the special people in your life
3. To allow me to be a part of your special moments by helping you have a product that adds to wonderful memories.
Please share and like my blog on Facebook/Twitter or share directly with friends, family and whomever else you think will enjoy Stylistic Creations by Mia. Also please follow this blog to stay up to date on what's new and what's going on!

No comments:
Post a Comment