Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Considering Others!


Did you know that the chime of wedding bells symbolizes something other than " TADA" someone got married?

Wedding bells were used as a symbol to ward away evil spirits and bless the happy couple for a wonderful life ahead! But I couldn't tell you the last time I heard bells go off for a wedding; what a sweet tradition gone out the window. 

I am sure there are a lot of traditions that people still incorporate into their weddings but many that have been forgotten or deemed "old". Just think, people use to hand deliver their invitations. Now some people email/evite their invites. I understand that Canada Post isn't cheap, but still, there is nothing like getting physical mail. Getting a letter or card in the mail has also become a thing of the past with the exception of major holidays and even that is going down hill. Maybe it is because we see so many bills we don't look forward to that anymore? I'm not sure about you but I look forward to getting cards and  family newsletters in the mail! Yes people write family news letters and mail them (Taylor Family)!

As wedding season approaches please remember a few things:


  1. Weddings are a fun time filled with much love and celebrations
  2. People like to be thought of and considered special
  3. In a time where technology is everywhere don't forget the PEOPLE around you. Your iPhone won't be there when you need a hug. Your laptop won't be there to raise a glass at your wedding with you, congratulating you on this huge event in your life.
  4. Stylistic Creations is here to help you achieve 1,2, and 3 by providing wedding assistance with invites, programs, decor and thank yous. As well as custom cards for wedding party members or other special people.                                                 
http://www.facebook.com/StylisticCreationsbyMia/



No comments:

Post a Comment